Q. Where can I see a list of books and journals available at the library?
- Andor is the search engine for Tampere university library.
- TuniLib is the library’s collection database. It’s included in Andor but can be used separately as well.
- In Andor you can find foreign articles as well as details of the materials the library provides, both electronic and printed.
- TuniLib is best suited for searching the library’s own collection, both printed and electronic.
- In TuniLib you can see the location of the printed materials and if the title is available or on loan.
- In TuniLib you can also renew your loans, pay fees and view your own information.
- E-journals can be found on this list. Databases are listed on their own A-Z list.
Was this helpful? 0 0