Q. How do I find databases that are relevant to my topic?
1. Go to the Guides page of the library
2. Choose a relevant subject guide under the Science port - Subject Guides heading (e.g. cultural studies).
3. Click on the tab Articles and Databases. You should see a list of databases.
4. Select one of the databases and go to that database. Log in with tuni account if prompted.
5. Start searching by entering your search terms in the search box. (Look for the search box in the Search function if it is not visible on the main page of the database.)